Check Rates and Availability
Near Spiaggia del Minareto
When you a stay at Minareto in Syracuse, you'll be near the bay, just steps from Maddalena Peninsula and Spiaggia del Minareto. This 5-star hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Lido Cala Zaffiro and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Temple of Apollo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Syracuse? This hotel has 3400 square feet (316 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Nesos, a beachfront fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The property is closed between November 11 and March 11.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Other things you would like to know
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
Pets not allowed
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
No rollaway/extra beds available
Social distancing measures are in place
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Number of buildings/towers - 24
Year Built - 2009
Total number of rooms - 92
Give us your Feedback